Responsible Gambling at Bet365 Bangladesh
Bet 365 strives to do everything necessary to make players feel comfortable on our platform. We remind you that gambling should be a hobby, not a means of earning money. Only in this case, you will be able to enjoy sports betting and playing casino games. Find out how we ensure Responsible Gaming on our website.
How to play responsibly:
- Consider gambling as an opportunity to have fun, not to earn;
- Play with the money you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits if you feel that you are not in control of yourself;
- Never try to recoup immediately after a loss;
- Keep track of the time you spend at the online casino;
- Take a regular break from gambling;
- Do not play while drunk and/or depressed;
- Estimate how much time and money you spend on gambling. We have a special tool for this;
- Contact special organizations that help people with addiction if you feel that you cannot cope on your own.
Every customer is important to our company. And each of you can use several self-defense tools available to people with gambling addiction at any time. Here are the tools available to you:
- My Activity. This tool allows you to track your activity on Bet 365 website. The visual dashboard allows you to get round-the-clock access to statistics on the number of your bets for a certain period (7 days, 30 days, 12 months). Also here you can monitor the number of your deposits and control the ratio of winnings and losses;
- Deposit Limits. With this tool, you can set up Limits for replenishment of the balance for a day, 7 days, or 30 days. You can reduce the limits at any time. Before increasing them, think carefully about your decision whether you can spend more;
- Reality Checks. This is a special tool that sends you a reminder signal that you have been on the Bet 365 site for too long. You choose after what period you will receive a notification;
- Time-Out. You can pause the game at any time. Set yourself a ban on using your account for a day, 2 days, 7 days, 30 days, or any other period. You can also set up a recurring Timeout. For example, for the period from 9:00 Monday to 18:00 Friday. After activating this tool, you will not be able to log in to your account and use its features until the timeout period expires;
- Self-Exclusion. This tool is recommended for people who have developed a serious gambling addiction. You can contact our support service to block your account for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, or 5 years. During the blocking period, you will not be able to use your account for betting and gambling, but you will be able to withdraw funds from it if they are on the balance. You can also select certain site services that you would like to restrict your access to. For example, Sportsbook or Poker.
If you are not a customer of the Bet365 site, but your relative or friend has encountered a gambling addiction, please help him/her. The following factors may be a cause for alarm:
- Uncontrolled spending;
- A long pastime of gambling;
- Hiding or lying about playing at an online casino;
- Borrowing or theft to continue playing at an online casino;
- Deterioration of relations with close relatives and friends due to gambling;
- Refusal of communication and joint activities with relatives and friends;
- Loss of interest in hobbies and leisure activities;
- Ignoring work or study.
If someone close to you has encountered this, please contact our support service. We will help the player. He may need specialized help, so it is important to support him as early as possible.
Unfortunately, many players are unable to cope with gambling addiction on their own. In such cases, we recommend contacting special organizations. For example, you can apply for Gambling Therapy. This is a global online gambler support service. It is available in a variety of languages. Gambling Therapy has an application for Android and iOS devices.