Bet365 Rules and Refund Policy in Bangladesh
These Terms and Conditions govern the actions of users on the bet365 website, as well as the operation of the services that we offer. By accepting these Rules, you agree to the need to comply with them so that we can provide you with quality products and so that you can have access to them.
By using, visiting or accessing any part of our website or mobile application, as well as registering on our services, you agree to act by our internal documents:
- Terms and Conditions;
- The rules apply to our betting and gambling products.
We ask customers who refuse to follow our Terms and Conditions not to use our services either through the website or the mobile application. Changes may be made to the document from time to time. You can always view its current version on this page. If you do not accept the changes, then you must stop using the Website and/or close your account. Otherwise, we will assume that you accepted the changes.
Registration is required to use the services of our website. We have rules that must be followed to be able to create and use an account:
- You must be 18 years old to be allowed to use the services of Bet365. We can request documents from you at any time to confirm your identity. If it turns out that you are under 18, we have the right to close your account;
- You must provide only honest details about yourself. Otherwise, we may suspend your account or close it;
- One customer can create only one account, duplicate accounts will be deleted;
- You are fully responsible for the safety of the data required to log in to your account. Contact us if you have lost the password or if a third party has gained access to it.
Deleting the account
You can request the deletion of the account for any personal reasons. To do this, contact our support service representatives. Keep in mind that Bet365 has the right to suspend or delete any account for the following reasons:
- You are bankrupt;
- You cheated or used the site illegally;
- You have used your account for the benefit of a third party;
- You have created several accounts;
- You intentionally provided incomplete or inaccurate information when registering on the site or during our verification processes;
- At the request of the police, court or other bodies of competent jurisdiction.
Our Refund Policy
Like other representatives of the gambling and betting industry, we cannot refund money to users just because they lost. However, there are some situations when you can legitimately count on a refund. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to your Bet365 account (enter your login details);
- Visit the “Contact Us” page;
- Make your request via Live Chat or email.
Refunds are possible in cases where we charge the user an Administrative Fee. We usually charge this fee to accounts that have been inactive for 365 days. We consider inactive such accounts whose owners have never performed the following actions during the specified period:
- Did not make a deposit;
- Did not bet on sports;
- Did not participate in any Casino games, Poker and other gaming products.
We do not charge an Administrative fee from those accounts that have no funds in their account. They just close. If there were funds on your balance, then we will use all possible ways to notify you of the need to withdraw money. If after 28 days from the date of notification you do not perform actions with your account, we will charge an Administrative fee. It will be debited every 28 days until the balance becomes zero, or you try to reactivate the account.
You can reactivate your account in the following ways:
- By making a successful deposit;
- By betting on sports;
- By participating in Casino games, Poker or other gaming products.
You can request a refund of any Administrative Fees by contacting our Customer Service department.
Our intellectual property rights
The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is bet365, its affiliates or other third-party licensors. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
If you have any complaints about the operation of our website, please contact us at any convenient time. If bet365 is unable to resolve the dispute, either party has the right to refer the decision of the issue to an arbitrator, such as the eCOGRA. Its decision will be final (except in cases of obvious error), provided that all parties involved are fully represented. The dispute will reach the court only if bet365 does not comply with the arbitration decision.
When using the services of our website, you agree that we are not responsible for situations where your computer equipment or mobile device and Internet connection harm your gaming experience.
We do not accept any responsibility for any failures or problems arising from your equipment, Internet connection or internet or telecommunications service provider.
We do not accept any responsibility for problems and failures that may occur during the use of our site on your mobile device. You accept that you are responsible for problems with the Internet connection, disconnections, and failures yourself. Incoming calls and messages that may arrive on your device may interfere with your gaming experience and the results of the game. We are not responsible to you for this.